Would you like to know how to read someone’s body language?
Imagine being able to read a person body language, and know what they are thinking. Think about going to a business meeting and being in control of your body language that makes you look more confident. Having the right knowledge in body language allows you to uncover what your friends, co-workers, spouse, customers or anyone else, may be hiding from you. You might even understand other people’s thoughts or feelings better than they do!
Did you know that 55% of every conversation is body language and only 7% is through verbal communications? This is why learning body language is essential for relationships and business. The other 37% is the tone of your voice.
Business Reading someone’s body language
Friends can be very enlightening for you!!
Having an understanding of body language is very beneficial in today’s world. These techniques could help you gain success in life and your business.
Testimonies that have attended these seminars
Kathryn from Nashville TN. said, “I have a better understanding of my own body language and how I have been communicating with my body that I didn’t know about.”
Roger from Orlando FL.writes “Owning my own company and having business meetings this seminar gave me tools that I can use to gain the upper hand and be in control at my company.”
Stephen from Deltona FL. “Now I have a better understand to be aware of the signals I was sending that didn’t match what I was saying with my girlfriend.”
Joyce from Atlanta Ga. “WOW! I learned so much from this seminar and can use it in my job as a manager and in interviewing people. This has been really helpful.”
Adam from St. Louis MO. wrote “I can use this now in selling real estate to buyers. Knowing how to read their body language I can better understand what they are thinking.
If you have ever been interested in body language and want to know more about how you can use it to benefit you. You need to attend this great event.
Are you ready to learn more in person on how to use and read body language?
Here is your chance to attend and learn the secrets to non-verbal communication through body language. This event will be live in person so you will see first-hand body language at work.
You will have the opportunity to learn the following:
- Micro-expression, Eye Accessing Cues, Lie Detector/Indicator, Rapport & Mirroring
- How would you like to make the best first impression in the first 7 seconds upon meeting someone?
- What people say could often be very different from what they’re thinking or feeling. It’s very easy to say something untrue or insincere, so we can never rely on words alone.
- To be the master of your own body language! This will help you be in control of your body language and how people see you.
- Know if the other person is being honest and truthful with you. Be your own lie detector. What people say could often be very different from what they’re thinking or feeling. It’s very easy to say something untrue or insincere, so we can never rely on words alone
- Secret body language tips for dating and relationships.
- Every action – or even the smallest micro-action – communicates subconsciously to others, so people could like (or not like) you through your gestures… without even knowing exactly why.
- Flirting and sexual body language are something you can quickly spot in a woman’s nonverbal communication in both businesses and personal contexts.
You don’t want to miss out on this great event. I am sure that you will come away knowing more about body language and how you can use it in everyday life.
Join us. as we present to you this fascinating seminar on body language and nonverbal communications.
Think about how learning body language will help you with dating, friendship, and business. Don’t you want to know what others body language is saying to you?
Upcoming 2016 dates to be announced soon!!!
If you would like to have this seminar taught to your employees to make them better at gaining the sale and more please contact us!
For more information please contact us